Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
My Husband and I would like to take a small getaway to the fair city of Portland and i would like to request some advice on a places to stay (in the gay area) and things to go do during the day and what nightspots are good to visit. This is a once of a blue moon thing and I would like to treat my man to a good time and of course for both of us to enjoy our time together. Please provide some help...we plan to visit the weekend of 23 Sep. Thanks
2 answers to this question
Hi I m calling dubore since I live one benin n I've ever seen um love of my life people does not like my side I want a serious and uneventful Relaction mercie for your reply I love you all please god you all benises
Hey Surfsub, I'm sorry I wasn't more adept at this site three months ago as I work for the Visitor's Bureau here in Portland. I hope you were able to bring your husband for your get-away and enjoyed your stay. Bob
Newest Portland Questions
- Portland INFERNO Album Release Party!!! O Portlandia... we've tried and tried to get Vicci Martinez at our parties but to no avail. We've got the next best thing, though. We're having a CD release party and we'll be handing out 10 full length CDs of Vicci's music! Not sure of how you'll have to 'earn' your CD but we'll leave it to our awesome team of go-go's to figure that out! "COME ALONG" is the shimmering and soulful first single from her full-length album for REPUBLIC RECORDS and features CEE LO GREEN. Over a bluesy guitar twang, VIcci's smoky delivery rises as she trades verses with her former "VOICE" coach CEE LO GREEN. The tune is an immediately recognizable anthem that illuminates her vocal prowess. Check out the empowering music video for "Come Along" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJmAqrECgM Saturday, May 25th from 6-10pm $8 Cover Located at Jones 107 NW Couch Portland, OR 97209 DJ WildFire will keep you moving! For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com and/or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- PORTLAND ONCE DE MAYO INFERNO Saturday, May 11, 2013 Jones Bar, 107 NW Couch in Old Town Pdx 97209 6-10p $9.00 One week late but still high-spirited, INFERNO will churn up some Latina heat at our Once de Mayo Party. Coupling with Portland Latino/a Gay Pride, our local Chicas will be hosting this party. ($1 of your cover supports PLGP in its 8th year of celebrating our local queer Latin community.) Special guest star, Portland's own Drag King EMILIO, will be performing at 9p and, of course, our sexy go-go dancers will be dancing! The ladies of PLGP will be hosting a table filled with raffle prizes and info about Portland's Latino/a Gay Pride Weekend to be held this year on July 20 and 21. Come share the floor with the lovely Latinas of Portland as we welcome our beautiful Sisters to Inferno. ******* Una semana tarde, pero siempre vivaz con energía! INFERNO y las Chicas de Portland Latino Gay Pride están subiendo el calor Latina en el Once de Mayo Fiesta. ($1 de su entrada apoya PLGP en su 8º ano celebrando nuestra comunidad Latina queer.) Nuestro invitado especial: Portland propia Drag King EMILIO representará a 9p. Incluso, tendremos las sexy go-go! Las Chicas de PLGP van a tener una mesa llena con premios de la rifa, y información del Celebración Portland Latino Gay Pride, que será el 20 y 21 de julio. Ven y goce de la noche bailando con las Latinas de Portland – nuestra hermanas de INFERNO! For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- PORTLAND INFERNO It's time to celebrate a little warmth and Spring Time in Portland. Even if the sun isn't shining, we're turning up the heat at Inferno! DJ WILDFIRE is on-board with the music that keeps you on your toes! And we've got some new go-go's on the floor! BOOM! Saturday, April 27th from 6-10pm $8 Cover Located at Jones Bar 107 NW Couch Street Portland, OR 97209 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- INFERNO Dances We are Jones’n for a Butch! At one of our recent parties, a woman pulled me aside to ask me “femme to femme” if I would ever consider doing a party with all butch go-go dancers. Well, it’s MY BIRTHDAY this month and I think her idea is a splendid one! Come celebrate my 62 years on earth, my 40 years as a lesbian activist, and my love for handsome, gyrating butches! * DRINK SPECIALS – $3 vodka wells and $2 Buds all night * Full Pub Grub & Breakfast Menu served until 5am * Plenty of seating room * Easy Pay Parking * Outdoor Patio Seating (for smokers & friends) * Genuine 1970s Photo Booth (4 pics for $4) * Video Games * Clean Bathrooms * Welcoming Staff and Woman-owned Bar! DJ WildFire will be dropping the beats that keep you moving! Saturday, April 13th from 6-10pm $8 Cover Located at Jones 107 NW Couch Portland, OR 9709 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- INFERNO PORTLAND STOP LIGHT PARTY with DJ WildFire We're having a Stop Light Party on November 24 and we're doing it OUR WAY! Get ready to participate in an all-out CRUISE FEST! We ask you to drop all pretenses and attend with the goal of meeting at least FIVE new women. Here's the deets: Make a decision ahead of time. Are you coupled, complicated or cruising? Sign our evite list upon entry and pick up a red (coupled), yellow (complicated), or green (cruising) GLOW BRACELET! WEARING YELLOW OR GREEN: Honor your availability by ALWAYS SAYING YES to women who ask you to dance... and come in BRAVE enough to ask everyone in yellow or green to dance with YOU! WEARING RED: Everyone will honor your commitment but feel free to join in the fun by meeting new women on the dance floor! Connect with other couples and start new friendships. We do it because we love you. Now it's time for you to love each other! Make it happen because now, more than ever, we need to say yes and support and love one another. Saturday, November 24th from 6-10pm $8 Cover Located at Jones 107 NW Couch Portland, OR 97209 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.